Friday, October 2, 2009

Awards Time, Part 4

I have some more awards to post and get passed along to some deserving bloggers. These are two of my favorite awards and I got them from two of my favorite bloggers. So with no further ado, I present you with......



I received this from Michelle at Red Headed Book Child. She has a fantastic blog and always manages to entertain and inform. Please stop by and say a big "Hello!".

“The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken– excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.”
So I would like to present the following blogs with the undead poultry:
Ceri at Not in the Pink
Jenny at TakeMeAway
Zia at My Life in Not So Many Words
Kim at My Ecclectic Reads
Cathy at Kittling: Books

I received this adorable little guy from Ceri at Not in the Pink. She has a absolutely fantastic, stupendous, incredible blog and if you have not been by to say hi, please do so now.

I would like to pass him along to some deserving homes:

Michelle at Red Headed Book Child

Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

Bella at A Bibliophile's Bookshelf

Michelle at Galleysmith

Melissa at Scuffed Slippers and Wormy Books

11 comments:

Zia said...

Why Thank you again! I love it!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Hey, you changed your header a little bit! Cool.

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Thank you Ryan. You made me smile again!

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Thanks Ryan - you are so sweet!

Cathy said...

My flock runneth over! Thank you!!

Jenny said...

Thanks!!

Oregon Kimm said...

Thank you so much Ryan, that was my first award ever. I have such a "quiet" blog, I didn't expect anyone to notice me. :-)

Ceri said...

Ryan, you are too nice to me, hun. Congrats on your awards - and thank you so much. The Zombie Chicken Award is the *best* award EVER! :-D

Bingo said...

COngrats to you and to all you bestowed these awards on...so nice to be recognized!

Krista said...

Congrats everyone!!

Ryan, congrats to you as well! Oh and I love the new background!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award! You are too kind to me :) It is well deserved here as well :)