Thursday, October 1, 2009

Award Time, Part 3

Now is the time to pass on along two more award that I received from two fantastic bloggers.


I received this award from it's creator, Michelle at The True Book Addict. She is a great blogger with a strong voice and an even better friend. I encourage everyone to visit her and say "Hi, How's it going?" I'm so excited to be one of the

This award is given to those very special bloggers who are always there with great posts, comments and everything else that makes a blog...and bloggers...wonderful. Everyone knows that cats can be very nonchalant so for a cat to give a CATASTIC award to a blog must mean that their blog is exceptional! And this award is extra special because it is approved by my (Michelle's) cat, Alis.

I would like to present this award to the following bloggers:

Alyssa, Gregory, and Jake at Teens Read and Write

Sheri at A Novel Menagerie

Bingo at Bookin' With Bingo

Peter at KyusiReader

Melissa at Melissa's Bookshelf

I received this award from Carolyn at Book Chick City. She is a fantastic blogger and her new layout is absolutely fabulous. Go on over and admire her new look.

These are the rules for this award:

Being a recipient of this award affirms that this blog invests and believes in the Proximity – nearness in space, time and relationships.
I hereby nominate the following blogs to receive this great award and a further way for me to reiterate that these blogs are exceedingly charming, blogging friends who aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!

I would like to pass this on to some following bloggers who are always friendly and kind and always have a helping hand extended to those who need one.

Deb at Bookmagic

Michelle at The True Book Addict

Melissa at My World

Dawn at She is Too Fond of Books

Mel at He Followed Me Home.......Can I Keep Him?

8 comments:

Bingo said...

Congrats to you, Ryan, on the awards and how kind of you to pass the Catastic Award on to me! It will be up in time for my special DOG & CAT BOOK DAY on Oct. 12. I hope you will come by as I see you like dogs. Thanks so much!

Alyssa Kirk said...

Well deserved award for you Ryan. Congrats! Thanks for honoring us with it as well! We love cats so it's very special to receive an award approved by a noble feline. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Hi, Ryan! Thank you for giving me another award! It feels very flattering.

Also, congratulations on your 2 awards. Well deserved.

ANovelMenagerie said...

How appropriate! Another pet for the Menagerie!

Thanks so much!

Sheri

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks said...

Congratulations on your awards, Ryan! Thanks for sharing Proximity with me :)

Ceri said...

Congratulations on your awards, Ryan. You deserve each and every one of them. And I LOVE your new background. Oooh, I love Halloween time. (Even if the pair of pumpkins on the left (with clown faces) are giving me the creeps. ;-) )

Ryan said...

Ceri, Clowns give the creeps all by themselves...thy are truly the scariest thing on the planet

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

I meant to thank you sooner! I will do a post soon...now I have three more I have to do as well!