Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Let's Be Friends Award



I received this award from Nikola at Nikola's Book Blog. I am honored and thrilled by this and I would like to thank him for even thinking of me. He has a great blog and I order every single one of you to go right now and pay him a visit.


"Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."


I would like to pass this to:

Deb at Bookmagic

Beth at Beth's Book Review Blog

Krista at Life or Something Like It

Michelle at The Book Addict

3 comments:

Krista said...

Thank you soooo much, Ryan! Too cool!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Thanks Ryan! I can't believe all the awards I've been getting. It's very encouraging!

Beth (BBRB) said...

Thanks so much! How sweet!

BTW, I just hopped over to Nikola's blog and started following him! Thanks for the heads up on a great new (to me) blog!