Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #136

Friday Fill-Ins is a weekly meme sponsered by Friday_Fill-Ins

1. Fresh pasta salad with kalamata olives is my favorite summertime meal.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is The Breakfast Club.

3. The crisp pages of a new book is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon makes me want to watch scary movies.

5. I am thinking about going to bed right now.

6. When daylight fades my favorite part of the day begins.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie I've never seen before, tomorrow my plans include trying a receipe out of a new cookbook and Sunday, I want to sleep in but it will never happen!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving the pasta, ooh and the crisp pages of a new book (hence why I'm always buying), movie sounds good (which one?), cookbook - more food, lovely! Not that I have kids but I've heard sleeping in is non existent when you have 'em :(

Great fillin! You can view mine HERE if you fancy it :)

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

I did this for the first time today...quite fun! I like yours...looks like we're both night owls!

Krista said...

Did you hear John Hughes died yesterday in New York City of a heart attack during one of his regular morning walks? SO sad, I love all his movies! The Breakfast Club is one of my favorites as well and also Ferris Bueller's Day Off, they're both so funny!!!

Great Friday Fill-ins, by the way!

BurtonReview said...

That pasta salas sound perfect.
My fave JH Film was Ferris Beullers. That music at the end with Rooney was priceless.

Krista said...

LOL! I was reading the rest of your blogs and relized you know John Hughes had passed away already! Sorry! I guess I should read all before I post....

Ryan said...

Carolyn, not sure which movie yet. I bout a whole bunch of DVDS the other day, half of them I had never seen before. So after work I'll figure out which sounds good to watch. That is if I survive work today.

Michelle, Krista, Marie....thank you for dropping by.

annies home said...

#1 sounds delicous

AudreyO said...

We love trying out new recipes. I just picked up a new cookbook today. I can't wait to see what awaits me.