Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Lemonade Award



I just got the nicest award from Sheila over at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books. It's called The Lemonade Award...

The Lemonade Award is a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude.

The first blog I want to give this to is Dawn as She is Too Fond of Books. She has been one of the nicest bloggers I've come across and I always find myself a little happier after I leave her blog.

The second blog I want to give this to is Deb at Bookmagic. Her attitude and and willingness to help has been a great source of comfort and support to me.

Here are the rules for accepting this award:

Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.

Nominate blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.

Link your nominees within your post.

Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award

6 comments:

Dawn - She is Too Fond of Books said...

Congrats on your award, Ryan ... and thanks for sharing it with me! I love the graphic and the thought of turning lemons into lemonade :)

bookmagic said...

Thanks Ryan and congrats to you!

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

Congrats Ryan and... click here!

Natalie W said...

Congrats and Happy Birthday!! :0) Hope you have a great day!

Ryan said...

Thanks Dawn, Deb, Jaime, and Natalie.

Jaime that was very sweet of you to do, thank you very much.

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

You are very welcome! Happy Birthday and hope it was a great one for you!