Monday, September 14, 2009

Who Loves Your Blog Award


I received this wonderful award from Melissa at My World. She has a fantastic blog and I encourage everyone to go over and say hi!

This award is designed with one purpose in mind.
Pass this on to other bloggers who have awarded you in the past.

So I would like to give this award to some great blogger that I don't thank enough.

Alyssa and the Gang at Teens Read and Write

Alexia at Alexia's Books and Such...

Grace at Books Like Breathing

Carolyn at Book Chick City

Nikola at Nikola's Book Blog

Please take the time to visit these great blogs. The are ran by some great writers with some really big hearts

10 comments:

Alyssa Kirk said...

This is a wonderful award and thank you for thinking of us. We will pass is on with honor! Thanks!

Ryan said...

Alyssa, you guys are more than welcome! You guys are doing a fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for passing this award on to me. I also have one to give to you. You can find it here.

Grace

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Congradulations to all the new Winners!!!

Krista said...

Congrats to you and your picks! There's an award for YOU on my blog! Just when you thought it was over....MUHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Ryan said...

Grace, you are more than welcome and thank you right back!

Melissa, thank you once again for this award!

Celia, you are the best!

Krista, Thanks kiddo!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the award Ryan, you're too kind :)

Ceri said...

Congrats on the award, Ryan :-) And congrats to the other nominees :-D .

Alexia561 said...

Thank you Ryan! What a nice surprise! :)

Ryan said...

Ceri, thank you so much :-)

Alexia, you are more than welcome.