I saw this at another blog and Matt seemed like he had fun doing it so I thought I would give it a try myself, that and I'm just a little bored right now.
1. Do you like blue cheese? If Gorgonzola counts than yes, if it doesn't then no I don't.
2. Have you ever been drunk? If my younger days, more times than I can count. Now that I'm a little more mature and grownup, not really. I rarely have a drink now and when I do I only drink 15-20 of them, not even close to drunk stage for me. Just kidding, at most I will have 2 drinks in a evening anymore.
3. Do you own a gun? No, never have and never will. I think the world would be better off without them and I would like to see them all melted down for flower pots.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Hmm....as a kid what flavor didn't I like, Kool Aid rocked. Now the few times I buy it for my son it's normally Tropical Punch or Orange.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Since I still hate going to the doctor, yes.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They are OK and I only like them 3 ways. First is with mustard, onions, relish, and sport peppers. Second is with mustard, ketchup, and mayo. Then you put crushed potato chips and mozzarella cheese on top of that. Then you put it on a two sided electric grill to melt the cheese, so gooooood. Third way is cooked on a stick over a campfire.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Oh gosh another long answer. Christmas in Connecticut, White Christmas, The Ref, Nightmare Before Christmas, the ABC Family Channel movie Snow, The Tangerine Bear: Home in Time for Christmas, The Christmas Toy, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Cartoon version), The Year Without a Santa Claus, Rudolph's Shiny New Year, Nestor The Long Eared Christmas Donkey, Frosty's Winter Wonderland, Twas' the Night Before Christmas, Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July, A Charlie Brown Christmas, He-Man and She-Ra Christmas Special, Jack Frost (Rankin & Bass animated version), Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Frosty the Snowman, Frosty Returns, and The Little Drummer Boy.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk, orange juice, water, or hot tea.
9. Can you do push ups? Yes all the time and I hate it.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Silver Italian horn necklace.
11. Favorite hobby? Well since I started a book blog I would have to say reading.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No
13. What’s your favorite shoe? I have two pairs of Merrell Chameleon 2s I really like and I just got a pair of Auri Gulfstream in green that I love.
14. Middle name? Michael
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? That this is taking longer than I thought it would, my left shoulder is hurting, and I'm loving this pistachio ice cream.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Hot tea, water, and cranberry juice.
17. Current worry? If my son will feel better in the morning.
18. Current hate right now? Those who belong to the Birther conspiracy, people who need to talk about who they are sleeping with on their cell phones while they are standing in front of me in a line, my headache that seems to be never ending, and eggplant.
19. Dum da dum dummmm what is that? A really annoying sound that I wish would go away for ever.
20. How did you bring in the new year? At home sick on my couch eating popcorn with my then 5 year old.
21. Where would you like to go? Bangladesh, South Africa, and American Samoa.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Anyone who wants to.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, nice and furry ones.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Purple
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? No, I can't stand the feel of them. I love high thread count cotton and then flannel in winter.
26. Can you whistle? Yes, but not in tune.
27. Favorite color? Almost any shade of blue and green.
28. Would you be a pirate? Not if I had to wear an eye patch and have a peg leg. I also hate parrots and need to shower at least twice a day, so I'm thinking no.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't
30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Ehlana
31. Favorite boy’s name? Aidan (of course) or Damian
32. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing, I empty them when I come home.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Picturing myself as a pirate.
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Mikey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, and Goofy at a County Fair.
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had as a child? We were building a fort in our neighbors back yard and all the other kids went inside leaving me holding a board, about the size of a door, up against a fence. Well when you are 8 and bored, 5 minutes seems like a year. So I let go, turned around, and started walking away. If fell on me and the boards I was walking on had nails sticking up. So I had two nails go into the right side of my face and tear it up a little. I still have a 1.5 inch scar by my ear.
36. Do you love where you live? Love the place I physically live, I could do without the Kansas part though.
37. Revenge of the Nerds or Fast Times at Ridgemont High? Can I say neither.
38. Who is your loudest friend? We are no longer friends because of that loudness.
39. How many dogs do you have? None right now, but I really, really, really, really want an Irish Wolfound.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? The few I know about are not ones I want to have a crush on me.
42. What is your favorite candy? Jelly Belly jellybeans, especially the juicy pear and margarita ones
43. Favorite Sports Team? Denver Broncos.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? The Lady of Shalott by Loreena Mckennitt.