Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Award Time, Part 1

I am so thuroughly backlogged on getting these posted and given out that I'm slightly embarrassed by it. I have so many that I'm going to have to do a few at a time over the next few days. I'm really sorry to all of those who gave me these awards that I haven't acknowledged it until now, please forgive me.



I received this really cool looking award from two great bloggers and I want to thank them. Michelle at Red Headed Book Child and Zia at My Life In Not So Many Words. They are wonderful bloggers/people and I encourage everyone to visit them immediately.

Here's what it's all about.

The Dragon's Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just a someone who follows and comments regularly.Here are the rules:* If you have a blog, post it on your blog with a link back to the site who gave it to you.* Leave them a comment on their site, email, etc. to let them know.* If you don't have a blog but have a website, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter or other type account, post there with a link back.*

Pass this on to 3-10 loyal fans. So I choose to pass this along to a group of wonderful bloggers who have shown me nothing but kindness and friendship.

Deb at Bookmagic

Melissa at My World

Krista at Life or Something Like It

Michelle at The True Book Addict

Melissa at Scuffed Slippers and Wormy Books



I received this great award from two great individual bloggers and one fantastic group of bloggers. Alyssa, Jake, and Gregory at Teens Read and Write, Nikola at Nikola's Book Blog, and Michelle at The True Book Addict. They all have great blogs and I hope everyone stops by and discovers that for themselves.

I would love to pass this on to some wonderful bloggers who whether it's on their own blogs or through the comment's they leave on mine, bring a smile to my face every time I read what they have to say.

Michelle at Red Headed Book Child

Zia at My Life In Not So Many Words

Phyl at Bookishgal

Ceri at Not In The Pink

Staci at Life In The Thumb

11 comments:

Staci said...

Ryan! Wow on those cool awards!!! This happens to all of us with getting backlogged...don't worry about it!! Thanks so much for passing on that cool commenter award...I really appreciate it!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Ryan, Congrats on your awards! Thank you for awarding me. I know the feeling of being behind with the awards. I am actually rather ashamed that I have not done mine yet. I never wait this long. It is just aweful of me. I will get to them here very, very soon.

Thanks!!!

bookmagic said...

Thanks Ryan I haven't these this Dragon award before, thanks for passing it on. Don't worry I get so behind in awards also!

Zia said...

Thank you! Such a nice thing to come home too.

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Excellent! Congratulations everyone!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Congratulations to all!

Beth (BBRB) said...

Ooh! Congratulations!

Cecelia said...

Congrats on the awards, and seriously, don't worry about your backlog. I'm sure mine's longer.
Hmm...
Maybe we can stage a cage match between yours and my backlog of awards? The most lengthy will prevail!

Err...don't mind me. It's late on a Tuesday, and I still have most of the week to get through. :) Congrats again!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Oh I love this dragon award! Fits right in with my love of fantasy and mythological creatures! Thank you Ryan! I will pass it on ASAP!

You deserve all the awards you receive =o)

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Congrats on your award and thank you so much for mine.

I've been away from the blog world for a few days due to a family emergency .

This award gave me a smile!

Take care!
Michelle

Krista said...

Thank you so much! This is a really cool looking one! You are much too kind!