Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mailbox Monday for 7/16/20


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme created by Marcia at Mailbox Monday and is being hosted all this month by Mrs. Q:  Book Addict.


I received a hardcover of The Prisoner of Heaven by Carlos Ruiz Zafon for an upcoming TLC Book Tour.





I received a second package from the lovely Becke of The Mysterious Garden Muse and the moderator of the Mystery Board at the Barnes & Noble Book Club site.  She sent along Traitor's Purse by Margery Allingham, The Greek Coffin Mystery by Ellery Queen, The People From the Sea by Velda Johnston, and a hardcover that includes The Sleeping Bride and The Deadly Travellers by Dorothy Eden.

15 comments:

Martha Eskuchen said...

Looks like you got some 'classic' mysteries and other interesting titles. Enjoy your reading. :-)

Mystica said...

You've got some good mystery reads here! enjoy.

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

Great mysteries and TLC is a great touring company. Hope you enjoy

gautami tripathy said...

Such interesting titles! I love mysteries!! Happy reading...

Here is my post.

Man of la Book said...

I really enjoyed The Prisoner of Heaven (started reading it on my way back home from the mailbox, LOL).

http://www.ManOfLaBook.com

bermudaonion said...

Oh man, Ellery Queen - I haven't thought about him in ages. Enjoy your new books!

Lauren Hairston said...

Ooh I love Margery Allingham. Haven't read Traitor's Purse, though. The Prisoner of Heaven has a really attractive cover, but I'm going to try really hard to not judge it by that. :-)

Zia said...

Have a great week Ryan!

Anonymous said...

A nice selection of interesting titles.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/mailbox-monday_16.html

Book of Secrets said...

I love those "old" book covers. Enjoy!

Diana
My Mailbox Post

Audra said...

Ellery Queen! How fun!! I love vintage mysteries!

Alyce said...

I'm really looking forward to reading the Carlos Ruiz Zafon book.

Anonymous said...

I have Prisoner as well but I'm waiting to read it as a reward/consolation later this week. So excited!

JaneGS said...

Ever since I read P.D. James's book Talking About Detective Fiction, I've been meaning to read something by Margery Allingham, whom she raved about.

Hope it's a good one!

Enjoy your books.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I just stopped by StephanieD's and she got to meet Carlos Ruiz Zafron. :) Hope you enjoy all your books. :) Have a great week.