Using random.org I just drew the winner of Love Me To Death by Allison Brennan.....and that lucky winner was Jill!!!!! I just emailed her the info so if she doesn't get back to me within 48 hours a new winner will be selected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two Weeks Turned Into Over Two Months
Well, I definitely wasn't expecting to take so much time away, but life has a way of knocking you for a loop—both good and bad—when you ...
-
The last list from TV Guide that I shared with you guys, showcased their picks for the 60 sexiest couples to ever grace a TV screen. ...
-
After reading, curling up on the couch and watching a movie has to be one of my favorite ways to relax. I've been a movie buff for ...

2 comments:
Congratulations Jill!
Congratulations Jill! Allison Brennan is an awesome writer. Enjoy!
Post a Comment