The wonderful Michelle of red headed book child is hosting her own mystery challenge once again this year. The A-Z Mystery Challenge was one I was really excited for last year, but since I signed up to do the whole alphabet, it was one I didn't finish. I think I was 11 letters away. This year I think setting a goal to read as many letters as I can, but I'm not going to stress out if I don't get the whole alphabet done. Here are the rules as written by Michelle.
Challenge runs from January 1 - December 31, 2012. Sign up ends February 1, 2012.
- Each letter represents the last name of the mystery author. G= for Sue Grafton.
- You decide your level.
- Mystery genre can include Cozy, Suspense, Thriller, or Noir. All Adult novels please.
- Sign up on Mr. Linky.
- Write a post about this challenge and what letters you want to read. You can list the authors you choose or do it as you go.
- When you post your reviews, mention this challenge and link back to this sign up post.
- New button will be available that will have my new blog address on it. Feel free to grab this one for now!
Thanks for participating again this year Ryan!
I'm in too Ryan, enjoy the books you choose. I am going for the J-P grouping.
I tried an A-Z Challenge last year and it was fun, even if I didn't finish! Good luck!
I did this one on Goodreads. It's tough finding the X, Q and Z. Good luck with it, Ryan, and have fun!
I'm doing this one too! Here's my post: http://truebookaddictchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/01/2012-z-mystery-author-challenge.html
Post a Comment