The wonderful Michelle of red headed book child is hosting her own mystery challenge once again this year. The A-Z Mystery Challenge was one I was really excited for last year, but since I signed up to do the whole alphabet, it was one I didn't finish. I think I was 11 letters away. This year I think setting a goal to read as many letters as I can, but I'm not going to stress out if I don't get the whole alphabet done. Here are the rules as written by Michelle.
Challenge runs from January 1 - December 31, 2012. Sign up ends February 1, 2012.
- Each letter represents the last name of the mystery author. G= for Sue Grafton.
- You decide your level.
- Mystery genre can include Cozy, Suspense, Thriller, or Noir. All Adult novels please.
- Sign up on Mr. Linky.
- Write a post about this challenge and what letters you want to read. You can list the authors you choose or do it as you go.
- When you post your reviews, mention this challenge and link back to this sign up post.
- New button will be available that will have my new blog address on it. Feel free to grab this one for now!