Friday, January 6, 2012

A-Z Mystery Challenge 2012


The wonderful Michelle of red headed book child is hosting her own mystery challenge once again this year.  The A-Z Mystery Challenge was one I was really excited for last year, but since I signed up to do the whole alphabet, it was one I didn't finish.  I think I was 11 letters away.  This year I think setting a goal to read as many letters as I can, but I'm not going to stress out if I don't get the whole alphabet done.  Here are the rules as written by Michelle.

RULES:


Challenge runs from January 1 - December 31, 2012. Sign up ends February 1, 2012.
  • Each letter represents the last name of the mystery author. G= for Sue Grafton.
  • You decide your level.
  • Mystery genre can include Cozy, Suspense, Thriller, or Noir. All Adult novels please.
  • Sign up on Mr. Linky.
  • Write a post about this challenge and what letters you want to read. You can list the authors you choose or do it as you go.
  • When you post your reviews, mention this challenge and link back to this sign up post.
  • New button will be available that will have my new blog address on it. Feel free to grab this one for now!

6 comments:

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Thanks for participating again this year Ryan!

bermudaonion said...

Good luck!!

Marce said...

I'm in too Ryan, enjoy the books you choose. I am going for the J-P grouping.

Alexia561 said...

I tried an A-Z Challenge last year and it was fun, even if I didn't finish! Good luck!

Kaye said...

I did this one on Goodreads. It's tough finding the X, Q and Z. Good luck with it, Ryan, and have fun!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

I'm doing this one too! Here's my post: http://truebookaddictchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/01/2012-z-mystery-author-challenge.html