Sunday, March 21, 2010

Another Meme I'm Stealing From Alexia

Well I was blog surfing and came across another meme at Alexia's Books and Such..., called What I Do and Do Not Like.  It looks really easy and since I've been hitting a reading slump I would give it a go.

The rules are really simple, all you have to do is fill in the blanks after each bold word and tag 3 of your friends, I'm not a big tagger so if you feel like joining in, consider yourself tagged.

I like cold fried chicken,
I like root beer.
I like getting my hair cut.
I like ferns.
I like anything that is flavored with butterscotch.
I like being home by myself.
I like thunderstorms.
I like listening to old mystery radio shows.
I like Christmas cards.
I like the way snow looks on pine trees.
I like Limon salt on my popcorn.
I like raspberry vinegar.

I love my son.

Today is just begining.

I hate clowns.
I hate falling down the stairs.
I hate overly hot Summer days.
I hate watching golf.
I hate FOX News.
I hate leeches.

I (secretly) like eating in public by myself.

I love books.

14 comments:

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

What a great meme! I may have to steal this one from you...

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

I like thunderstorms too.

I HATE clowns as well. (shudder)

Helen's Book Blog said...

I also like getting my hair cut; I think it's the head massage and the fresh feeling at the end. And clowns? Don't get me started (I rank them with mimes). I think it's that they want to involve me in their art even if I don't want to be involved.

I'll consider myself tagged and do a post

Beth said...

Ooh! So fabulous! I must try this myself! Awesome idea and thanks for posting!

Ceri said...

Raspberry vinegar? Don't think I've ever tried that. But, god, I pretty much agree with you on everything else. haha. This is an awesome meme which I may do too. :D

Anonymous said...

My favorite new thing I tried for Christmas - making Butterbeer from Harry Potter -

Butterscotch schnapps + vanilla cream soda + melted butter = OMG!

I imagine it can be made nonacoholically by substituting butterscotch extract.

Alexia561 said...

Excellent answers! Love cold fried chicken and raspberry vinegarette on a salad, but not a big fan of root beer. And dare I ask how many times you've fallen down the stairs?

Never understood why so many people hate clowns. I'll agree that they're creepy, but don't get the whole clown phobia...

Think I'll try limon salt, as salted popcorn is one of my faves! :-)

Simcha said...

No! You also hate falling down the stairs? Me too!! I never knew we had so much in common, LOL!

This does look like a fun meme.
I also really love a good thunderstorm and I haven't got to experience one in a long time. Where I live we're lucky if we get a light rain in the winder.

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Ryan, I think you are secretly my twin ...

Anonymous said...

What a fun meme! I may have to steal it.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

These are great! I tried reading Alexia's but I don't see any of her blog posts. I will have to try later.

My son is a big rootbeer fan, although I'm not. I hate falling down the steps. We have rather step and narrow steps and I have a hard time with them, and fall on them a lot.

This is a great post! :) Hope all is going all right for you.

Elena said...

So cute! I'm stealing. Also, old mystery radio shows? THat's so rad!

Krista said...

Haha! This is great! I love being home alone, thunderstorms(with a book), and snow on trees! :) lol! Never tried Lemon Salt on popcorn, though. lol I just might have to try it sometime! :)

Jackie said...

This is a very cool meme! I have to go check out Alexia's answers now too :-)

Ryan,I can't imagine why you'd dislike falling down stairs? lol.

Ditto to Krista; I like that whole scenario, too.