Thursday, March 17, 2011

A-Z: Me In A Nutshell

I saw this meme done by Carol at Carol's Notebook and since I haven't done one of these in a while, I thought it would be fun. The fact that it's really short and won't take long to do was helpful.

A. Age:  34
B. Bed:  Queen
C. Chores you dislike:  Dishes
D. Dogs:  None right now, but hopefully soon
E. Essential start to your day:  A shower
F. Favorite color:  Blue or Green depending on the day
G. Gold or silver:  Silver
H. Height:  6' 2"
I. Instruments you play:  Violin
J.Job title:  Assistant Store Manager
K. Kids:  1 Son
L. Live:  Wichita, KS
M. Mom’s name:  Tammy
N. Nicknames:  Buggy, childhood nickname
O. Overnight hospital stays:  1 for almost a week when appendix was taken out (horrible mess)
P. Pet peeves:  Someone reading my newspaper before I do and way too many others
Q. Quote from a movie:  "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death"
R. Righty or lefty:  Righty
S. Siblings:  1 brother
T. Time you wake up:  Between 6:30 and 7:00 AM on weekdays maybe later on weekends
U. Underwear:  Boxers
V. Vegetables you don’t like:  Zucchini, most types of squash (except butternut), canned spinach
W.What makes you run late:  Other people
X. X-rays you’ve had:  Head, neck, teeth, chest, back, knee
Y. Yummy food you make:  Potato dumplings, lasagna....heck, everything I make :-)
Z. Zoo animal favorites:  Tigers, lions, polar bears, penguins, wolves, gorillas

8 comments:

Zia said...

What a fun Meme. I might have to do this myself.

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Great answers! I didn't know you were 6'2"...why would I right?! Love the quote. It sounds familiar. What is it from? It almost sounds like something Bette Davis said in a movie. These are so fun...I may do it as well. =O)

bermudaonion said...

Now you need to do another post and explain Buggy! LOL It was fun reading more about you.

Staci said...

I think it would be amazing to play the violin!!!!

I hate it when other people hold me up too!!!!!!!!!!

Ceri said...

Love memes like this. :D Abendix out? Eeek and ouch!

Anonymous said...

Buggy?

Wish I could say everything I make is yummy.

Yvette said...

I like learning all this about you, Ryan. It helps to form a picture in my brain. :)

Alexia561 said...

What a fun meme! I love this little glimpse of you! Didn't realize you were so tall, but like Michelle said, how would we? :)

Love the quote! Auntie Mame, right?

Happy Friday Ryan!