Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another Short Survey Meme (Only 4 Questions)


My very good friend, Michelle of The True Book Addict and The Christmas Spirit, tagged me in a short, 4 question meme.  I'm really liking these memes that are short and don't take up a lot of time to answer.

Four Places I Go

Work
Home to spend time with my son
Bookstore
The Park to spend more time with my son

Four Favorite Smells

Pine trees
Issey Miyake cologne
Turkey in the oven
Camp fire

Four Favorite TV Shows or Movies

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
Angel
Glee
Bones

(A caveat on this one though.  My favorite shows are numerous and these were just the first four that popped in my head.  My favorite movies would require more time than either I have to answer or you have to read)

Four Recommendations

Tell your kids you love them everyday
Never stop questioning
Never stop learning
Never stop reading

I'm not going to tag anyone, but I would love anyont that does this to come back and let me know so I can read your answers as well.

6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Your recommendations are the best!

Anonymous said...

I agree; everyone should follow your recommendations!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

I'm like you with the shows and movies. There are SO many favorites! I do know that Braveheart is my number one favorite though.

Great recommendations!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Had to tell you...Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? is coming on TCM in a few minutes and I'm going to watch it, if I can stay awake, that is!

Anonymous said...

I love your recommendations, especially the first one.

Jill Buck said...

What a neat idea for a post! I enjoyed it.