Sunday, September 21, 2014

Wordsmithonia Radio Goes Eurodancing


Not sure why I'm wanting to listen to Eurodance right now, but it's what's on my mind.  I think because I've been in such a crappy mood today, that I needed something to get my mind off of it.  For those of you who weren't paying attention to the music scene in the 90s, Eurodance was everywhere.  It was on the radio and in the clubs, and it was a ton of fun to dance too.  I find myself turning to it when I'm needing a pick me up, so I thought I would share some of what I've been listening too for the last few hours.











2 comments:

Angela's Anxious Life said...

This music is what I would call "house music". I don't love house music. SOME of it. I like Where Do You Go. I like this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

Really though.. that's all I can think of off the top of my head. I used to jam to that song!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

I saw The Real McCoy at a local radio station show back in the day. I really liked them. And Snap...LOVE! Rhythm is a Dancer is one of my most favorite songs ever.