Friday, May 7, 2010

The Venice Challenge


The last thing I need to do this late in the year is sign up for another challenge, but this one is all about a beautiful city in one of my favorite countries on Earth, so I had to sign up.  Tasha over at Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and Books came up with the brilliant idea, and I'm so glad she did.

The Challenge runs 05/01/2010 through 05/01/2011, which is plenty of time to read 6 books, which is required for the challenge.  The best part is that the book can be fiction or non-fiction, and since I have two non-fiction books hanging around here somewhere, this gives me the perfect excuse to read them finally.

5 comments:

Staci said...

I'm really looking forward to the books that you're going to read for this one!!

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

I can't wait to do this challenge! It should be fun to see what everyone chooses for it.

Anonymous said...

Bellissimo!

bookmagic said...

What better city than Venice to read about!!

vvb32 reads said...

omg, so tempting.