Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sex Gone Wrong...Songs Done Badly....Voting!


I've picked my 5 favorite songs, which wasn't hard to do since there was only 6 nominated, so the voting round is now open.  Voting will end on 05/08/10 at 11:59 pm.  If for some reason there is a tie, I will pick the winner. The winner will get a $15 itunes gift card.

The first song is "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard nominated by Stephanie of Misfit Salon.

Up next is "Cradle of Love" by Billy Idol which was nominated by Michelle of The True Book Addict.

Third is "Squeeze Box" by The Who, nominated by VR Barkowski who has A Writers Blog.

"Too Drunk..." by Buckcherry is the fourth song, nominated by T.J. Carson's on her Writing Endeavor.

The last song is "Little Red Corvette" by Prince, nominated by Lisa Gibson from Random Thoughts to String Together.

Good luck to all the nominated songs!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, mine made it! Although the competition is tough. Here's to sex badly sung!

VR Barkowski said...

Woot! I'm honored to be a finalist and so proud The Who is in there fighting despite their (sorry, guys) advanced age. Clearly, ahead of their time.

Lisa_Gibson said...

Wow, how exciting to be a finalist! There are some great ones up there with mine.

Dulcinea said...

I don't see any instructions on how to vote, so do I just post it here? I will vote for Squeeze Box - that song has always made me cringe! And it came out so long ago, it's caused a lot of cringing over the years! I love the Who, but this one was a disappointment.

T.J. Carson said...

Score! Thanks for making me a finalist! Hope my entry prevails, LOVE itunes.

However, I cast my vote for Squeeze Box. Truly creepy way to talk about that aspect of sex.

Anonymous said...

My vote has to go to Pour Some Sugar on Me, simply because it's the one know the lyrics of off the top of my head.

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

Squeeze Box, definitely. A truely creepy song although you will find the words running through your mind once listening to it. Now, Pour Some Sugar on Me is an Excellent song. How could anyone condemn that ditty :)