Sunday, November 7, 2010

R.I.P. Challenge Recap


Well I suck at doing challenge recaps, but here I am 7 days later finally getting the R.I.P V Challenge recap done.  I signed up for Peril the First in which the goal was to read 4 books, I ended up reading 6, so I'm really proud of myself.

The Sentinel by Jeffrey Konvitz
The Dead Boys by Royce Buckingham
Jane and the Damned by Janet Mullany
Labyrinth by Kate Mosse
The Tuesday Club Murders by Agatha Christie
The Terror by Dan Simmons

I also signed up for the movie portion of the challenge and I watched 23 movies though I only did a review for on of them, Night of the Living Dead.  I did a generic post where I listed all the other movies I watched.

1 comment:

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Well done!
I was late with my recap too.