Saturday, April 10, 2010

"Back In The Day" by Missy Elliot & Memories of British Knights

I was listening to this song the other day on my iPod and it brought back a lot of memories of my childhood, from the music to the clothes.  It mentions dances like the "cabbage patch", tons of artisits that I listened to then and still do revisit, and my favorite shoes from my youth.  I had a pair of black and yellow hightop British Knights, or BKs.  So since I was going down memory lane I thought I would share the song with you, there was never an official video for it but youtube did have a fan made video.



My shoes were very similar in style to these in style, I really miss those shoes.

2 comments:

Deb said...

It's always fun to come across a piece of music that takes you back to fond memories. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh my! Someone wrote a song about this stuff! :D this is great! Thanks for sharing this.