Sunday, December 26, 2010

2 Christmas Challenge Recaps


This year, once again, I participated in two Christmas/Holiday reading challenges.  I did both the Holiday Reading Challenge 2010 hosted by Nely of All About {n} and The Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge hosted by Michelle of The Christmas Spirit.  The goal for both challenges was to read 5 books, I ended up with 6.

Wishin' and Hopin' by Wally Lamb
Secrets of a Christmas Box by Steven Hornby
Deck the Halls by Mary Higgins Clark & Carol Higgins Clark
Santa Cruise by Mary Higgins Clark & Carol Higgins Clark
Charles Dicken's A Christmas Carol: A Pop-Up Book by Chuck Fischer
Dashing Through the Snow by Mary Higgins Clark & Carol Higgins Clark

7 comments:

Staci said...

I really got into reading holiday books this time too!! Great job!

Alexia561 said...

Congratulations on finishing the challenges! :)

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Great job, Ryan! I'm still reading my Christmas books...probably up until January 6th!

Thanks for entering my giveaway...good luck!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You amaze me with your challenges! I really wanted to read more Holiday reads this year but it just did not happen.

Wakela said...

I just found out about challenges recently because I had taken time off from the blogosphere.

I had participated in both of these challenges this year and it was great fun. It's nice to see all the different books that everyone has read.

I will probably be writing up my wrap up post shortly. I think I am holidayed out for this year! LOL!

Wakela's World

Gina @ My Precious said...

Congrats on your completion of the challenge. I'm almost done. Just have 50% more of the last book to go - wish me luck!

Ceri said...

Congrats on completing them, hun. :D Great job there!