I was given this award by the witty Joemmama of Life Happens While Books Are Waiting and from the always lovely Laurel of Laurel-Rain Snow's Explorations.
The Rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
I've already thanked Joemmama for giving me this lovely award, so rule number 1 is taken care of.
Now Onto The 7 Things About Myself:
1. My favorite ice cream used to be Chubby Hubby from Ben & Jerry's but now that I can't find it anymore I settle for Pistachio Pistachio from the same company.
2. I have a fasincation for bunnies and I probably run into one at least once a week everytime I step outside.
3. I'm addicted to All My Children and One Life To Live and no matter how ridiculous the storylines get, I can't stop watching.
4. I hate to shave and go as long as I can get away with between shaving, which means if I don't have to work I don't shave.
5. I have every intention of retiring back to Minnesota since the older I get the less I can stand the heat.
6. I'm considering converting to the church of most of my anscestors, the Roman Catholic Church.
7. I hate riding a bus. I can't stand the smell and they always give me a headache.
I am not going to be following the rest of the rules however because I think everyone reading this post right now deserves this award for being brilliant, versatile bloggers who I have learned so much from. You guys are fantastic and I'm so honored that you take the time to read what I put out on my blog. Thank you so much form the bottom of my heart and I hope we can continue this relationship for years to come. Please feel free to post this award on your own blog and pass it along to those you feel are Versatile Bloggers.