Saturday, June 23, 2018

Blog Update



If I have any readers left, I wanted to fill you guys in on where my head has been lately. Part of the reason the blog has been so neglected over the last few years, was my job. I hated it. It was sucking the soul out of me, and with the fact I was working 60+ hours a week, for almost three years, I had little joy left. I recently quit that job, my last day was May 1st, and I'm really enjoying the new one. The only drawback has been that for the last 6 weeks, hopefully this coming week will be the last, I've been traveling 3 1/2 hours away for training, leaving on Sundays and coming home on Thursdays. With that being said, I've noticed my mind being drawn in by the blog, and by the idea of dipping my toes back into the blogging world. I'm not sure when I'll be back, or even what my engagement level will be like in the begining, but for the first time in a very long time, I'm missing it.

7 comments:

Debbie Rodgers said...

I’m glad you have that work thing sorted. Hope to see more of you!

bermudaonion said...

What terrific news - both on the job front and the blog front.

TracyK said...

Very good news about your job, Ryan. I hope you do come back to blogging, but always do what is best for you.

Heidenkind said...

I could tell you hated that job. Glad you found something better!

Lisa said...

Glad you made the change to something you like!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

So glad you found a new job you are enjoying. That's great! You deserve it.

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Congrats on the new job! Hope you find bloggy enjoyment again.