Sunday, September 18, 2016

Wordsmithonia Radio --- The Songs Currently Stuck In My Brain

There are a few songs that I can't seem to stop listening to lately.  Whether I have Youtube pulled up on the computer, listening to iTunes, playing a CD in the car, or humming in my head, they are songs that, for whatever reason, seem to be stuck on repeat.  Some of them are new, or newish, some of them are fairly old, but every single one of them are relentlessly bouncing around my head, including a television theme song (because of a game I'm playing). So with no further ado, here is the current soundtrack of my life.







4 comments:

Debbie Rodgers said...

Dirty Dancing and Jolene become earworms for me every time I hear them. And what a FANTASTIC rendition of Jolene that is!!

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Love Misty Blue and that version of Jolene. Always love Time of my Life and Landslide! Great list!

The Reading Frenzy said...

Sounds like good choices to have in your head Ryan!

Lisa said...

I hadn't heard the Cyndi Lauper - love it!