Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A-Z Mystery Author Challenge 2011


Most of you already know that I'm a huge mystery fan so when Michelle of Red Headed Book Child decided to start her own mystery challenge for 2011, how could I say no.  So this is my official sign up post for the A-Z Mystery Author Challenge.

Here are the rules in Michelle's own words:

Challenge runs from January 1 - December 31, 2011. Sign up ends February 1, 2011.

Read A-I, J-P or Q-Z. You choose. The letter group you choose must be the last name of the author. (i.e= S for John Sandford).

Mystery genre can include Cozy, Suspense, Thriller, or Noir. All Adult novels please.

Leave a comment if you would like to sign up. I am getting rid of Mr. Linky.

Write a post about this challenge and which group/s you pick. You can list the authors you choose or do it as you go.

When you post your reviews, mention this challenge and link back to this sign up post.

Sign up for my Giveaway! You must be a follower, reside in the U.S and post about this challenge. I would appreciate it if you would sign up but it is not a requirement. I would like the help in spreading the word.

Winner will be announced January 11, 2011.

I'm actually going to go for the whole alphabet on this one.  I have a few authors already figured out, including the one for Z, so I'm really looking forward to this challenge.

7 comments:

bermudaonion said...

You're living life on the edge going for the whole alphabet! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Sounds like a fun challenge.

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Good Luck Ryan! Thanks for participating! I recently included a Review Link for this challenge. I'll go grab it and attach it here for you.

I'm impressed you found a Z. I am really hoping to read the whole alphabet too. I'm just starting at the beginning and seeing how it goes!!

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

Here you go!

http://redheadedbookchild.blogspot.com/2011/01/z-mystery-author-challenge-review-link.html

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

What a perfect challenge for you Ryan!!! You will succeed big time!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh Ryan, you will do wonderfully with this challenge. :) You always seem to get a great variety of books read through the year. :) Best of luck to you. :)

Ceri said...

I know you don't need it but good luck with this challenge, Ry! :D