Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thriller & Suspense Reading Challenge 2010 Recap


The goal of the Thriller & Suspense Reading Challenge 2010, hosted by Carolyn of Book Chick City, was to read 12 books in a year, I'm afraid I blew this one out of the water and probably should have done a recap post months ago, but I forgot about it.  So for the challenge, I ended up reading 38 books that I counted towards the challenge as I was reading them.  I think I could have counted some more books, especially the urban fantasy books I read.  Since I didn't think of it as I was reading them, I didn't think it would be fair to count them now.

Her Royal Spyness by Rhys Bowen
The Big Four by Agatha Christie
The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
In The Woods by Tana French
Partners In Crime by Agatha Christie
Houses of Stone by Barbara Michaels
The Dragon Scroll by I.J. Parker
Daytime Drama by Dave Benbow
Tough Cookie by Diane Mott Davidson
The Seven Dials Mystery by Agatha Christie
Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie
Vanish With the Rose by Barbara Michaels
Into the Darkness by Barbara Michaels
A Royal Pain by Rhys Bowen
Black Water Rising by Attica Locke
The Secret Keeper by Dorien Grey
The Mysterious Mr. Quin by Agatha Christie
When Dreams Bleed by Robin Cain
The Sittaford Mystery by Agatha Christie
Eye of the Crow by Shane Peacock
Death Mask by Graham Masterton
The Secret (Of Happiness) by Demosthenes Armeniades
The Case of the Daring Divorcee by Erle Stanley Gardner
Never Wave Goodbye by Doug Magee
The Spy Who Haunted Me by Simon R. Green
Peril at End House by Agatha Christie
i'd know you anywhere by Laura Lippman
The Terror by Dan Simmons
The Tuesday Club Murders by Agatha Christie
Labyrinth by Kate Mosse
The Dead Boys by Royce Buckingham
The Sentinel by Jeffrey Konvitz
The Insane Train by Sheldon Russell
Deck the Halls by Mary Higgins Clark & Carol Higgins Clark
Santa Cruise by Mary Higgins Clark & Carol Higgins Clark
Dashing Through the Snow by Mary Higgins Clark & Carol Higgins Clark

3 comments:

Marce said...

I read a ton also, I chose which ones to add for the Challenge.

I must read an Agatha C next year.

I just finished my Mary Higgins Clark holiday mystery, loved it.

If interested.

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/12/review-silent-night-by-mary-higgins.html

Staci said...

You rocked this challenge!!

Ceri said...

Um, Wow!! You did amazing on this challenge. You really know how to rock 'em, Ry. Love it!