Friday, January 21, 2011

CSN Review Coming Up: Check Your Local Listings


It was nice to open my email the other day and find a wonderful surprise.  Once again I've been given the opportunity to review one of CSN Stores fantastic products.  My only issue now is deciding what I want.


Aidan has been wanting to redo his room and one of the first things we started looking for were modern rugs, rather than the more old fashioned one that is there now.  So I got on there tonight and found this really cool circular rug that would be perfect because he loves the color blue and foxes are one of his favorite animals.

Of course there are tons of other things that we would need for his new room; sheet sets, new lamps, and we still need a globe.

I haven't quite decided yet but I'll let you guys know what our decision is soon.

3 comments:

Alexia561 said...

Love CSN! And that rug would be perfect in a little boys room! Now I have to go check out rugs, as I need one for my kitchen. Looking forward to seeing what you decide to review! Have fun shopping!

Yvette said...

Sounds like a fun project, Ryan. Nowadays you can find everything online before hand. It makes designing and shopping so mmuch easier. Please post pictures as you and Aidan go along. :)

Simcha said...

I love decorating my kids' rooms with them and this is a great looking rug. Hope you guys enjoy yourselves!