Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Superior Scribbler Award


I am absolutely enchanted with the image this award gives off. I don't know how many times as a kid I looked like this but I'm grateful for every moment I spent hunched over a table either writing or drawing. I received this award from two great bloggers who inspire me every time I visit their blogs. Michelle at The Book Addict and Alexia at Alexia's Books and Such... passed this wonderful award on to me and I'm truly grateful for it.

Here are the rules for this award:

1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

So the 5 fantastic blogs I want to pass this along too are:

Celia at Adventures of Cecelia Bedelia

Carolyn at Book Chick City

Beth at Beth's Book Review Blog

Peter at KyusiReader

Becke at The Mysterious Garden Muse

Please visit the wonderful "scribblings" of these talented bloggers!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award, Ryan! And congratulations on your award as well. Very very well deserved.

Ryan said...

Peter, you're welcome!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ryan for this cute award and for thinking of me! Also, big thanks for displaying my All Hallows Eve button, very cool of you! :)

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Congradulations Ryan! Isn't this award just amazing? I love this award. I love the story that goes with it also.

Congrats to all new winners also!

Becke Davis said...

Wow, I'm so honored, Ryan! Thank you so much! I accept and will pass this on -- what a cool idea!

Ryan said...

Carolyn, you are welcome. I had to include your button. I'm jealous that I didn't think of it first.

Melissa, It was a great story.

Becke, you are more than welcome. You deserve it.