Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #140

Friday Fill-Ins is a weekly meme hosted by Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!

1. I feel annoyed that I never get weekends off.

2.Watching scary movies while eating popcorn is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: the lunch I'm taking to work cooking on the stove.

4. Summer is almost over and I'm glad the weather is finally cooling down.

5. The last time I went on a date was when Abraham Lincoln was president.

6. Working everyday this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to coming home and getting caught up on my blog, tomorrow my plans include wishing I was at the lake and Sunday, I want to spend time with my son!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love watching scary movies and love eating popcorn! no.5 made me laugh, sorry... I must say, you do seem to work a hell of a lot. At least you have Sunday with your son to look forward too :)

Krista said...

I agree with Book Chick you seem to work all the time! I'm sorry! I'm so glad winter is coming too I love the cold season. Sary movies and popcorn is awesome! You have fun with your son on Sunday!

Also, You did see that you were tagged for your ABC's on my blog, right?

Becca said...

I used to work almost 7 days a week and it was not fun...I have changed jobs now and am just way happier. Hope you enjoy the parts of your weekend that you don't spend at work :)

Ryan said...

Carolyn, yeah it makes me laught too

Krista, I did I'm planning on doing it sometime next week, Promise!

Becca, I enjoy Sunday night after 6:30. About the time I get home :-)

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

I'm not surprised that you work a lot because you work in retail...woooohoooo! JK! My mom worked for Fashion Bug for ten years and then for a picture framing and art store for another seven. She was so ready to get out of retail and moving to Nashville helped her do it. Now she hates her office job...LOL! Anyway, great Fill-in and I'm truly sorry that you have to work this weekend. Hope you get to spend some time with your son =)

Alexia561 said...

Great fill in! Loved number five! *L* And I am annoyed as well that I have to work Sundays. Yes, we get a day off during the week, but doesn't change the fact that we still have to work on a weekend! :(

Wanted to let you know I had an award for you.