Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Award Time, Part 2

It is now time to post and pass along two more awards that I've received from two great bloggers. I apologize to both of you for being so late with this.


I received this beautiful award from Nikola at Nikola's Book Blog. He has a fantastic blog and I encourage everyone to visit and say hi.

I would like to pass this along to 5 fantastic bloggers who are must stops for me on a daily basis.

Bella at A Bibliophile's Bookshelf

Celia at Adventures of Cecelia Bedelia

Beth at Beth's Book Review Blog

Carolyn at Book Chick City

Wendi at Wendi's Book Corner



I received this award from Ceri at Not in the Pink. She has a wonderful blog that I can't stop visiting so I highly encourage anyone and everyone to to go over and say hi!

Here are the rules for this award:

1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

So I would like to pass this along to 5 bloggers who always entertain, enlighten, and encourage their readers. They all have strong personalities and distinct voices that are always a treat to experience.

Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

Jaime at Revenge of the Book Nerds

Elena at With Extra Pulp

Jennifer at Rundpinne

Carol at Carol's Notebook

6 comments:

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Hey Ryan - thank you! :) You are so great!

Cecelia said...

Why, thank you! So sweet!

celialarsen(at)gmail(dot)com

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

Thank you so much Ryan!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ryan!

Wendi said...

Ryan - Congratulations on all your awards, and thank you for passing along the Butterfly Award to me at Wendi's Book Corner!

:) Wendi

Anonymous said...

Oh, and stop by my blog. I was passing out awards today.

http://carolsnotebook.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/awards/