Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Top Blog Commentators Award


I was given this lovely award by Carolyn of Book Chick City. I feel really bad because it's taken me so long to get this passed on. So thank you Carolyn. If you have never visited her blog before, please do so. She is a great blogger and always has something fun going on.

I would like to pass this on to the following blogs. All 5 of them make me feel like what I'm doing is worth it and I appreciate that. 4 of them have been with me from the beginning and I owe them more than I can ever say.

Deb at Bookmagic

Michelle at The Book Addict


Melissa at My World

These are all fantastic blogs and even better bloggers. Please visit them and say Hi!

9 comments:

Krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krista said...

Thank you so much! You make it easy to be a top commenter, though. Awesome blog!

Ryan said...

Krista, I'm blushing now....LOL...Thanks Kiddo!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Awwwww...thank you Ryan! You are too kind. Just to let you know, I comment because I like you and also because I think your blog is exceptional! Whoever thinks a person can't find a true friend online is crazy!

BTW, glad to see you were able to post your awards. I know how frustrated you were Friday night!

bookmagic said...

Thank you Ryan,you are awesome as always. Of course you've just awarded this to the people I would have, hmmm,lol

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Hey Ryan, Thanks!!

I am glad you do post, I love reading them (and commenting on them)

I will have to get caught up on my reading of blogs then I will post this one over at my blog.

Congrats Ryan and Thank you!

Ryan said...

Michelle, most of the links are still broken but doing them seperatly I won't get as annoyed.

Deb, you are more than welcome and sorry I beat you to the punch :-)

Melissa, Thank you. I will be waiting to see who you pass this along too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Ryan.

Ryan said...

Carol, you are very welcome!