Sunday, September 13, 2009

Spread the Love Award


I got this rather pretty award from Melissa of My World. She is one of the kindest souls I have met and I thank her for this. Please take the time to visit her fabulous blog.

I would like to give this award to the following blogs:

Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books

Jaime at Revenge of the Book Nerds

Melissa at Melissa's Bookshelf

Tasha at Heidenkind's Hideaway

Beth at Beth's Book Review Blog

Please take the time and visit these great blogs. They are fantastic, awesome, great, terrific, excellent, fabulous, stupendous, and simply the best!

13 comments:

Melissa O. said...

That is a very pretty award!! And one I haven't seen, at that! Thank you so much for thinking of me and congrats to you and everyone else you awarded!! :-D

Heidenkind said...

Congratulations on the the award, and thank you for spreading some love my way! I haven't seen this award, either, but it is very pretty and it look very nice on my blog. :)

Krista said...

Congrats to you and your picks! Man, I really need to catch up on my awards....They're taking over...LOL!

Ryan said...

Melissa, You are more than welcome and even more deserving.

Tasha, You are most welcome and I'm glad it's found a good home on your blog.

Krista, Thanks kiddo! I still have two more that I need to get passed along.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Hey Ryan, You are too kind! I do appreciate the kind words. Thank you very much.

But at the same time you too are very deserving of the award and as you may say I am a kind soul, you are as well. So thank you and congradulation.

Ryan said...

Melissa, Thank you, I'm blushing now. :-)

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

Awwww!!! Thank you Ryan! You are too sweet. Congrats on the award!

Ryan said...

Jaime, you are most welcome!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

No need to blush.

Cecelia said...

Congrats on the award!

Ryan said...

Celia, thanks so much!

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

Thank you Ryan! I will post this soon - hoping to revamp my whole award layout just have not had time yet.

Congrats to you for receiving this award!

Ryan said...

Sheila, you are more than welcome. Can't wait to see what you come up with for displaying the awards. I've been thinking of doing something else as well but can't figure out what yet.