Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mailbox Monday for 2/27/12


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme created by Marcia at A Girl and Her Books and is being hosted all this month by Metroreader.


I received an ARC of A Partial History of Lost Causes by Jennifer Dubois for an upcoming TLC Book Tour.


I used to own Sometimes I Dream by Mario Frangoulis but have not been able to find it for a while, so the other day I bought a new CD.  He is my favorite tenor by far so I never tire of listening to this one.



11 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

He's easy enough on the eyes!!!

Here is mine

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Congrats on the Mario Frangoulis find!

Gina said...

Nice mailbox! Both are new discoveries too me....thanks for the share! ^_^

Mystica said...

Very easy on the eye! enjoy.

bermudaonion said...

I hope you enjoy the book and the music!

Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict said...

Enjoy! Happy reading! I haven't heard of the book.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I hope you enjoy 'A Partial History'.
I wasn't familiar with Mario Frangoulis. He's a wonderful tenor! Re: Nights in White Satin - that was THE song to slow dance to when I was in high school. Brought back memories. Thanks :) Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like good music and reading.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/mailbox-monday_27.html

Blodeuedd said...

Enjoy your new books :)

Staci said...

Sometimes I dream and tonight Mario will be in them..what a gorgeous man and his voice is beautiful!!!!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

I swear the cover of that book reminds me of the older books, like the Roberts Rinehart books. Sounds like a good one!

Another new artist I learned about from you. =O)

Hope all is well. Have a great week!