Monday, November 16, 2009

2009 Holiday Reading Challenge


Well to go along with my Christmas Reading Challenge I figured I would join the 2009 Holiday Reading Challenge hosted by Nely at All About {n}. You can never read too many holiday themed books and since both challenges are about the same thing I figured I could stack the deck and know two challenges out at the same time.

1. Challenge will start Nov. 21st and will end Dec. 31st

2. You can read anywhere from 1-5 book but are more than welcome to read as many as you want.

3. Book must be holiday related with Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, etc. being the most appropriate.

4. Books can be of any genre including YA but children's books will not pass muster on this one either. Re-reads are understandable since a lot of us read the same Christmas books every year.

5. To sign up-leave a link with Mr. Linky. There will be further links for review posts and challenge updates.

6. There will be presents for lucky boys and girls!

Once again since I have no clue what I'll be reading yet I will skip listing books that I'm considering.

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am in on this one too! Now I just have to remember that I am and read Holiday related books! :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun with your Christmas reading.