Thursday, August 20, 2009

BBAW Nomination!

I'm still a little in shock but I was nominated for Best New Blog for Book Blogger Appreciation Week. Needless to say I'm grateful to the person who entered my name into the hat. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

I've been twittering with some fellow bloggers about what posts I should send in. After many, many tweets I think I have it narrowed down to the ones I want to use. I'm going to think about it overnight and send my email in tomorrow.

If anyone has any suggestions please leave a comment. I would like to hear any and all suggestions.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your nomination and good luck! I'm sure you will send some fantastic posts :)

Krista said...

Congrats!!! Too cool!

Also, There's an award for you on my Blog!

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

You definitely deserve this nomination! Hope my input was of help to you in your decision.

Now go pick up your award on my blog (and I finally finished Time Traveler's Wife and reviewed it!)

I know you've already received this award from someone else, but I had to give it to you again =)

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

Hooray!!!! Congratulations.. you totally deserve the nomination!

Btw... Love the new layout!

Ryan said...

Carolyn , thanks and congrats on your nomination as well.

Krista, thanks and double thanks.

Michelle, your input was invaluable. Thank you very, very much.

Ryan said...

Jamie, Thanks! You do too! And thank you for the compliment on the new layout!