Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mailbox Monday for 9/6/10


Mailbox Monday is a weekly meme created by Marcia at The Printed Page and is being hosted by Kathy at Bermudaonion's Weblog.



During my weekly trip to the Friends of the Library bookstore I picked up a book club hardcover of Black House by Stephen King & Peter Straub.  It's the sequel to Talisman so I'm looking forward to reading both of them.  I also picked up a hardcover of Bones to Ashes by Kathy Reichs.


I went to Barnes & Noble to pick up a certain book and ended up leaving with a hardcover of The Likeness by Tana French instead.  It was on the bargain table for $5.98 so I had to get it instead of what I went there for.

12 comments:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

I have both Black House and Bones to Ashes, but have not read yet. My sister said that The Talisman is one of the best books she ever read. I need to read it before Black House. That's a great price for a hardcover Tana French!

I visited the Dollar Tree and got two books. Watch for my MM post later on today or tonight...you know how late I always am...LOL!

TheBookGirl said...

Love the header on your blog..so pretty...
You got some good titles.
Enjoy your books this week :)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I keep seeing books by Tana French, and now I'm really curious...hope you enjoy all of your books.

Can't really go wrong with any of them!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

bermudaonion said...

You find the best deals! I've had my eye on the Kathy Reichs book for a while - that series is one of my guilty pleasures. I hope you enjoy them all.

Aisle B said...

Charlie and I have the same dilemma ... both waiting for the mailman... hmmmm where are you Mr / Ms Mailman....

Great stash of books and especially liked the look of The Likeness. Going to look it up on Goodreads next.
Enjoy the reads :)

Zia said...

All of your finds look wonderful this week. Happy reading!

Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

Enjoy your new books! I haven't read any Tana French novels, but I think I should change that.

Staci said...

All 3 are books that I want to read!! Enjoy!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I love the tv series Bones, but I just can't get into the Kathy Reichs books. Isn't that weird?!

Great mailbox this week. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like some good ones. Enjoy!

Colleen said...

Bones to Ashes was a great read! Hope you enjoy it!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Bones To Ashes looks fabulous! What a great cover!