Sunday, June 21, 2015

Goodbye, For Now




At this point in my life, I'm just not feeling the blog love.  I seem to have lost any motivation to write a review, and I seem to be stuck in a romance reading place right now, and they are not books I enjoy writing reviews for.  I've also decided to start doing some other things that I love doing, but got put on the back burner because all my free time ended up being devoted to reading, or blog writing.   Putting the blog on hiatus was a decision I made a few weeks ago, but it's just now that I have the motivation to get on here and let you guys know.

At this point in time, I'm not sure if I will come back to it or not.  I would like to think I will, but I don't think it will be a few months from now if I do decide to come back.  I do know, and accept, that if I decide to come back, some of you guys will no longer be here, and I'm sorry for that.  I've really come to cherish the connections and friendships I've made over what has been almost six years of blogging, and it will always be a part of me.

Take care of yourselves, and if and when I do come back to the blog, I know I'll, once again, be part of one of the best communities around.

11 comments:

bermudaonion(Kathy) said...

You will be missed. I'll try to keep up with you on FB.

carol said...

We'll miss you, but enjoy doing the things you love - that's more important by far.

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Take care and have fun reading what you want! :) Hope to see you back.

Nise' said...

Whatever you choose to do, I hope it brings you great joy! You will be missed.

Yvette said...

I figured this was coming, When it becomes a chore, it's no longer any fun. Take care, kiddo. See you around Facebook. :)

Debbie Rodgers said...

I'll miss you, Ryan. I hope life will be good to you. All the best.

Debbie Haupt said...

Miss you, you need to do what is important to you!!!!!! Love you and will keep up w/you other places. xo

Lisa Sheppard said...

Take care, enjoy doing new things and know that this community will still be here if you decide to come back.

Melissa said...

Take care of yourself. **hugs**

Emma @ Words And Peace said...

sad to see you go. Enjoy your next step of the journey though

teddyree said...

I'll miss you here Ryan but at least there is FB. Enjoy doing whatever you want in your free time :)