Sunday, October 6, 2013

Cher Comes to Wordsmithonia Radio


Every once in a while I get in the mood to listen to one single artist.  I'm never sure what triggers those moods, but when it happens I can latch onto all their songs or just a few of them, and listen over and over and over again.  The other night I really needed to listen to one particular song by Cher, "Just Like Jesse James."  I think I listened to it about a dozen times, and a few days later, I'm still in the mood to hear it.  So I thought I would share that song, and a few others of hers that I really enjoy.







4 comments:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

I love Cher. Always have.Post about her any time...I never get tired of her. ;O)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I also love that song Believe...for awhile, I seemed to hear it everywhere...awhile ago (lol). But I never get tired of it.

Or any of her songs. Thanks!

JaneGS said...

I have always been a Cher fan--I even remember watching the Sonny & Cher show live! She has an incredible voice, and her own style. Unique.

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

I absolutely adore Cher- as an actress and a singer. She's amazing.

I also get into those obsessive moods- books, music, actors, etc. LOL